So, this amazing mum came to the studio for a style maternity portrait session and I am blown away by her gorgeous photographs!
We worked with blues and earthy neutrals to create this stunning gallery of pregnancy photographs and I can't wait to see some more mumma's in the studio for more styling like this.
Flowers, crowns, soft fabrics, beautiful backdrops and stunning mum-to-be's .. it was such a fun morning! I could photograph pregnant mums all day ...
Lately, I have been asking my mum's to fill in a short questionnaire about their pregnancy and Melissa shared some of her experiences with me:
1. What was your favourite thing about being pregnant?
"Having my beautiful little man growing inside me."
2. What was your favourite food through pregnancy?
3. Who picked bub's name? Who had last say about bub's name?
" Dad picked the name, and it was a mutual decision."
4. What was the first thing you (and your partner) said when you first saw your baby?
Mum: "He looks like an alien."
Dad: "Hey little man."
5. How long was your labour?
"10 and a half hours."
6. Any tips, advice or encouragement for other expecting mums?
"Just go with it. Don't overthink anything. Everything will be ok."
JADE READ PHOTOGRAPHY
Maternity | Newborn | Children's Portraits
(Northern Gold Coast Studio)
For all enquiries and bookings, please contact the studio on 0423 372 338 or the Enquiry Form.